Neuronal control of bodily function basic and clinical aspects vol 5 brain aging molecular biology the aging process and neurodegenerative disease. Further investigation of senescence markers in the aging brain and in tissue samples from patients suffering from neurodegenerative diseases can elucidate the type of cs cells of the cns undergo and the underlying mechanisms and may help assess the contribution of senescence to disease etiology. Here we provide an overview of the cellular and molecular biology of brain aging how those processes interface with disease specific neurodegenerative pathways and how metabolic states influence brain health. This book brings together knowledge regarding the effect of aging on the nervous system the discussion treats both the very macro issues as well as many of the key topics at the molecular level
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.