Tomographic imaging in nuclear medicine the proceedings of a symposium held september 15 16 1972. These volumes constitute the proceedings of the f i r s t japan united states htgr safety technology seminar sponsored by the u s nuclear regulatory commission which was held at brookhaven national laboratory upton new york on september 15 and 16 1977. Positron emission tomography pet is a nuclear medicine functional imaging technique that is used to observe metabolic processes in the body as an aid to the diagnosis of disease the system detects pairs of gamma rays emitted indirectly by a positron emitting radionuclide most commonly fluorine 18
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.