Recommended type of transmission oil for suzuki swift how much do you need. Guys i use a suzuki swift 2008 model zc71s this is regrading the transmission oil change in the user manual it says that the transmission oil is life time we do not need to change it as we do in toyotas. Changing transmission fluid in a 5 speed geo metro. A suzuki swift manual transmission fluid change costs between 58 and 106 on average get a free detailed estimate for a repair in your area. Im changing the transmission fluid on a 2004 suzuki forenza the transmission is an automatic zf 4hp16 transmission designed for use in a vehicle with front
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.