Polish cookery is an american adaptation of uniwersalna ksiazka kucharska the universal cookbook long the most famous standard cookbook in poland all weights and measures have been converted to american usage and suitable substitutions are provided for hard to get ingredients. Polish holiday cookery by robert strybel hippocrene books inc 2003 is a companion book to the authors polish heritage cookery there is some overlap in the books but this volume distils typical polish celebrations and the foods associated with them. All i have to say is if you like to cook and eat polish cooking this is the book to get i have had mine for years and years 50 out of 5 stars polish cookbook shipping was a bit slow but book was as described published on august 12 2015 barbara jarosinski 50 out of 5 stars barb j
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.