Learn the basics about solar photovoltaic technology which converts sunlight directly into electricity. A photovoltaic pv or solar electric system is made up of several photovoltaic solar cells an individual pv cell is usually small typically producing about 1 or 2 watts of power. Solar cells are typically combined into modules that hold about 40 cells a number of these modules are mounted in pv arrays that can measure up to several meters on a side
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.