Parkinsons disease affects the nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine parkinsons disease symptoms include muscle rigidity tremors and changes in speech and gait after diagnosis . Parkinsons disease is a progressive nervous system disorder that affects movement symptoms start gradually sometimes starting with a barely noticeable tremor in just one hand tremors are common but the disorder also commonly causes stiffness or slowing of movement in the early stages of . The parkinsons foundation makes life better for people with parkinsons disease by improving care and advancing research toward a cure. Parkinsons disease pd is a type of movement disorderit happens when nerve cells in the brain dont produce enough of a brain chemical called dopamine sometimes it is genetic but most cases do not seem to run in families
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.