Nuclear medicine in gastroenterology 1 nuclear medicine in gastroenterology 2 nuclear medicine techniques provide this functional information that can be vital in early diagnosis and can help in appropriate management. Gastrointestinal nuclear scans in gastrointestinal nuclear scan a small amount of radioactive material is introduced into your body and a special camera records the movement and uptake of the radiotracer within different organs of the gastrointestinal gi tractthe resulting images provide information about these organs and the function of your digestive system. Gastroenterology is the study of the digestive track and its disorders the digestive tract is a series of hollow organs joined in a long twisting tube from the mouth to the anus including all other organs that help the body break down and absorb food
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.