This special issue attests to the growing influence of vygotskys ideas as presented by a group of his prominent disciples the editors consider this publication their contribution to the worldwide celebration of the long life of vygotskys ideas. Special issue of school psychology international l vygotsky and contemporary school psychology 1995 volume 16 no 2 special issue of educational psychologist lev s vygotsky and contemporary educational psychology 1995 volume 30 no 2. Lev vygotsky was an early 20th century developmental psychologist who developed a sociocultural theory of child development designed to account for the influence of culture on a childs growth and
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.