I bought my car 45 years ago and changed the tranny oil it is a civic lx with the 17l engine and manual transmission i have driven about 50000 miles and decided to change the transmission oil after the axle broke. Find great deals on ebay for honda manual transmission fluid shop with confidence. Visit me at http wwwericthecarguycom changing honda manual transmission fluid is not a difficult task in my opinion i think the hardest part is figuring out how to fill the transmission. Honda civic how to change manual transmission fluid keep the transmission in your honda civic healthy by changing the fluid regularly. I see manual transmission oil change in the title but i dont know if but say to use only hondas hence my question gear oil manual tranny oil are
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.