Percutaneous coronary intervention pci also known as coronary angioplasty these complications may include bleeding blood vessel damage . Percutaneous coronary catheterization has become one of the most common medical interventions performed in the field of interventional cardiology. Percutaneous coronary intervention coronary angioplasty is widely practiced and has a number of risks however major procedural complications are uncommon. Percutaneous coronary intervention began as percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty what are the complications of percutaneous coronary intervention
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.