Cognitive psychology involves the study of internal mental processes all of the things that go on inside your brain including perception thinking memory attention language problem solving and learning. Cognitive psychology is concerned with advances in the study of attention memory language processing perception problem solving and thinking cognitive psychology specializes in extensive articles that have a major impact on cognitive theory and provide new theoretical advances. Cognitive psychology focuses on the way people process information in this lesson you will gain an overview of the field of cognitive psychology and learn about prominent theories
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.