See how to fix minor transmission fluid leaks in your 2001 honda civic ex 17l 4 cyl coupe 2 door sluggish shifting or hesitancy shifting gears can indicate a transmission fluid leak in you 2001 honda civic ex 17l 4 cyl coupe 2 door. The 2001 honda civic has 1 problems reported for leaking tranny fluid average failure mileage is 84000 miles. The 2001 honda accord has 15 problems reported for transmission fluid leaking average repair cost is 2120 at 94050 miles. Honda civic why is my transmission leaking an oil leak on the transmission is a big problem not only does it cause unsightly spills but it also affects lubrication inside the powertrains moving components make sure your honda civic is free of transmission leaks with the options below. Details of the transmission fluid leaking problems of the 2001 honda civic
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.